Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The artistic style of Robotech

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Last_Valk_Standing
sentinel
Last_Valk_Standing

The artistic style of Robotech Empty
PostSubject: The artistic style of Robotech   The artistic style of Robotech EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 2:16 am

There are so many different styles out there as far as Anime is concerened. Personally to me it seems the TSC went the wrong way as far as are is concerned. I was wondering what style would work for Robotech today?

The original art was ok but deffinitly not as refined as todays Anime. Who's style would make Robotech look hot again?
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: The artistic style of Robotech   The artistic style of Robotech EmptyMon Aug 24, 2009 4:57 am

Last_Valk_Standing wrote:
There are so many different styles out there as far as Anime is concerened. Personally to me it seems the TSC went the wrong way as far as are is concerned. I was wondering what style would work for Robotech today?

The original art was ok but deffinitly not as refined as todays Anime. Who's style would make Robotech look hot again?

Not to sound like a braggart but my style does come to mind >_>
I mean who says RT has to be strictly anime?

I do love the original style though, nothing today can compare to it in my mind.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Last_Valk_Standing
sentinel
Last_Valk_Standing

PostSubject: YES!   The artistic style of Robotech EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:50 pm

Awesome, I just hooked up a Wacom tablet. Not the nice one i want. this is the CTE-440. It's like a mouse/pen pad but it's deffinitly a step in the right direction. next thing is to look through my discs and find a better paint program.
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: The artistic style of Robotech   The artistic style of Robotech EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:22 pm

I think the original should be used, error corrected, of course.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: The artistic style of Robotech   The artistic style of Robotech EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 3:38 pm

Last_Valk_Standing wrote:
Awesome, I just hooked up a Wacom tablet. Not the nice one i want. this is the CTE-440. It's like a mouse/pen pad but it's deffinitly a step in the right direction. next thing is to look through my discs and find a better paint program.

nice! Grin now all you need is a good program
and lucky for you I took the liberty of looking one up
even better, it's free Grin
try it out and let me know what you think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Last_Valk_Standing
sentinel
Last_Valk_Standing

PostSubject: Re: The artistic style of Robotech   The artistic style of Robotech EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 12:17 am

oh i'm having some fun with this. gonna take some trial and error to figure it all out but that is cool Grin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The artistic style of Robotech   The artistic style of Robotech Empty

Back to top Go down

The artistic style of Robotech
Page 1 of 1