Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When idiots attack

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

When idiots attack Empty
PostSubject: When idiots attack   When idiots attack EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 10:36 am

This is why TSC fans are idiots

pizza the hutt said

Quote :
When Robotech The Shadow Chronicles came out in 2006 it got alot of fame quick and it got Warner Brother's attention and initiated a LAM deal,since it was confirmed in 2007 then it will not be put off because of Voltron.

Yeah, I'm sure Bayformers had nothing at all to do with it woosh
That is just an idiotic statement right there, and besides what fame did TSC
really have, other than giving basement dwellers new fap material and catering to the fans who will buy anything with Robotech slapped on it.

TSC was a mediocre and cheap film. If it weren't for the hardcore fans advertising it, no one would know about the movie.

Now he says....
Quote :
derp Uhh,
I see what you are trying to pull.We know you hate Robotech The Shadow Chronicles but if you still have it when you got it on your b-day and if it is the collectors edition,go watch the feraturetts.

And your lame reply that WB wanted to beat Trasnformers so they got Robotech to do it please do better than that.And atleast post proof to back up your obsurd reply.Oh wait this is just rant because your buddies just got owned in a debate so you will be sore and this is a reflex like when a candle goes out it flickers violently.

Maybe you should stay at MW.com or your community you just made to protest Robotech and Harmony Gold because sooner or later we fans will see what you really are.And that is you are not a true fan.

So we aren't REAL robotech fans till we praise TSC Neutral

also I've taken the lulzy liberty of highlighting all his spelling errors.

Also he says everyone's going to see what I really am.... well shit better summon the mother ship to come after me eh? My secret's out, I'm not of this world!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

When idiots attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: When idiots attack   When idiots attack EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:31 pm

Got a PM from him today on RTX

isn't this nice? He's been spying on me :O

Quote :
You are trying to call me out to macrossworld.com,LOL you just proved you cannot tell how obvious on who I am there.You are indeed a "attention freak" because you just say things that clearly does not offer either Robotech or macross so you bark all kinds of stupidity to prove just how normal and intelligent you really are.No wonder you kiss Seto,viper and all other macross mongers asses because of the attention they give you.Normal people think you are a pest and an anti-Robotech monger and no need to deny it.You make fun of Shadow Chronicles with "ass" shosts and maybe you hate your body form and that is why you hate nice bodies (LOL) and proof you are 2 faced ignorant troller,,macross animes has way more boobs and bottoms and nudity,,and yet you disgrace Shadow Chronicles and Robotech.Wait till I bring this up.And give up trying to force me out at mw.com cuz I been there longer than you have and have fun guessing who I am.

Call out your boyfriends SIghup and Seto and Vip,

cool story bro!

he probably thinks he hurt my feelings lol, sorry I don't take the internet seriously
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

When idiots attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: When idiots attack   When idiots attack EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 11:30 pm

face palm his posts are like vomiting shit
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

When idiots attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: When idiots attack   When idiots attack EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:08 am

Wow... just wow...

I still find it hilarious that he's so scared to reveal his identity on MacrossWorld that he had to register under another name just to post there, yet he tries to accuse other people of being cowardly for having different screen names for different sites.
Back to top Go down
http://www.macross2.net/forums/
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

When idiots attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: When idiots attack   When idiots attack EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:10 am

Seto Kaiba wrote:
Wow... just wow...

I still find it hilarious that he's so scared to reveal his identity on MacrossWorld that he had to register under another name just to post there, yet he tries to accuse other people of being cowardly for having different screen names for different sites.

yeah he's a pathetic little shit
but he knows the folks at MW would rip him a new asshole.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

When idiots attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: When idiots attack   When idiots attack EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:17 am

mage wrote:
face palm his posts are like vomiting shit

his posts are like eating shit, then vomiting it right back out.

also I got yet another PM this time he's trying harder to hurt my feelings
Aww

Quote :
You done exactly what I predicted you would do,Ha and it was a flawless plan proving you are a pathetic attention whore and so sad that a puny tine group at your pathetic "lost universe" site are all the real friends you have.And you think Macross world would tear me a new a**hole?,come on give it a rest would you.If you and your pathetic man hoe Seto Keiba and his cronies are too stupid to figure it out then why bother,.It is fun seeing your pathetic self act more like an attention whore just like Seto and his cronies act like attention whores.

I feel bad for you because of the type of parents you have,because being an attention whore means you got no attention as a child and that explains your stupid 2 faced charecter you are.you send normal emails then turn because Seto and his cronies gives you more attention.

And you want to stay with the same "Robotech" feeling but your sucky art and stories will never make it to Harmony Gold,besides it contradicts your protest of keeping Robotech the same with Macros

Actually, my plan was to get him to hate me, and you know what? I has been successful ^__^
Also, my sucky art and stories are too good for harmony gold, as are everyone else's here.

Well my reply to that dribble drabble was brief, so maybe he'll shut up for good?

*sigh*

good lord, this parasite does not know when to stop

Quote :
Oh man,
Still crave attention?,And me hate you?,I actually pity you because of how your parents made you the way you are today.And you say "butthurt smell" I so-called woman like you is quite familiar with that smell,I kinda not believe you are a woman because a woman can't be as stupid and pathetic as you.

And your overconfidence is sad in your art and stories,,and you cry "keep robotech original to macross" and yet you make it in the year 4000,,when making a point prove it by keeping Robotech the way you want it.

Well I am done giving you attention for today.I might bug you again later but not too much.And please stop pretending you are a woman.It disgraces them,Get a life and maybe you lose the patheticness you display around here.

but but, having a life is so last year!
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

When idiots attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: When idiots attack   When idiots attack EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 7:27 pm

Wow. Am I so glad I don't get wrapped up in that shit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

When idiots attack Empty
PostSubject: Re: When idiots attack   When idiots attack Empty

Back to top Go down

When idiots attack
Page 1 of 1