Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings and Gratitudes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

Greetings and Gratitudes Empty
PostSubject: Greetings and Gratitudes   Greetings and Gratitudes EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:02 pm

Greetings and Gratitudes Skull1hanger-1
Welcome all to my humble abode known as the Hanger Deck Hang-Out,
This will mark the beginning of (hopefully) many projects for your viewing pleasure and comments alike. All ideas and feed back are welcome, and to some extent may even be incorporated into the projects if possible. A sincere gratitude is in order to HappyPenguins for the creation of this sub-forum. Without her none of this would be possible for me.

Look for the first project coming soon!!!

Last edited by Iceblue106 on Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:18 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Viper
Admin
Viper

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Gratitudes   Greetings and Gratitudes EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 6:17 pm

Dude, I REALLY like the pic! Very nice!
Back to top Go down
Iceblue106
sentinel
Iceblue106

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Gratitudes   Greetings and Gratitudes EmptyThu Aug 27, 2009 7:25 pm

Viper wrote:
Dude, I REALLY like the pic! Very nice!

Thanks Viper but i can't really take credit for it...i found it while surfing the net for robotech pictures of any kind to use for my desktop applications. This picture was originally in full color. I thought that it would pose a great eye-catcher for the project, so I doctored it up a little.( changed the color to sepia and added some dull metallic "bling" text.) I can only hope you enjoy what fallows...Being from the RtX site you will already have an idea of the first project but with more pics. Oh and one more thing before i finish...great job on the Destroids Last Dance!! I have only read the prologue so far but it was plentiful with information to want me to seek out more of the story.
Oh one last thing....if you want a copy of the picture let me know and i will send it to ya.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Gratitudes   Greetings and Gratitudes EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 9:21 am

I also love the pic, the sepia looks good Grin gives it a sort of pizzazz appeal ;]
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings and Gratitudes   Greetings and Gratitudes Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings and Gratitudes
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Robotech: The Lost Universe :: Other Fan Works :: HangerDeck Hang-Out-
Jump to: