Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED

Go down 
+6
Hitza the Putz
Gunxross
mecha2241
Dread
MAVERICK_PMS
MEMOEATS@DOMINOS
10 posters
AuthorMessage
MEMOEATS@DOMINOS

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED Empty
PostSubject: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 2:06 pm

OK GUYS LET ME EDUMUCATE YOU HERE AS THIS SITE JUST DON’T UNDERSTAND ROBOTECH FANDUM.

GOING ON A LIMB HERE AND FROM SOURCES THAT I HAVE UP HIGH IN WB, NOT WARNER BROS BUT WALLY’S BURRITOS WHERE I HAVE HEARD THAT PEOPLE CLOSE TO THE RLAM GO TO EAT EVERY WEEK.

THESE SOURCES ARE LEGIT AND I WONT SAY WHO TOLD ME. ALL I CAN SAY THAT THEY JUST GOT PROMOTED FROM FAJITAS AND NOW HAQNDLES GROUND BEEF. I KNOW MORE BUT WILL SAVE IT FOR MUCH LATER.

ACCORDING TO MY SOURCES, THE RLAM PEOPLE ORDRED A FEW DOUBLE CHICKEN BURRITOS. THOSE BURRITOS WERE LIKED BY THE BIG HEADS ABOVE AND ACROSS THE BOARD.

THIS JUST GO TO SHOW THAT RLAM PEOPLE ARE HAPPY WITH THEIR FOOD AND THAT IF THEY ARE HAPPY, THE MOVIE IS A GO!

SO THERE YOU GO. SOMETHING I COULD NOT SAY BACK THEN BECAUSE I DIDN’T KNOW THE RLAM PEOPLE’S EATING HABITS. I’M TRYING TO FIND OUT FROM MY SOURCE WHAT TYPE OF SAUCE THEY GET, MILD OR HOT BECAUSE THAT WOULD GIVE US THE DIRECTION THEY WANT TO GO WITH THE MOVIE. TRYIN TO FIND OUT TOO IF TOBEY EATS THERE. I SHOULD HAVE MORE IN THE FUTURE.

NOW I ALSO HEARD THAT TOMMY YUNE WENT TO EAT AT MY FAVORITE PLACE, DOMINOS. MY SOURCES THERE SAY THAT HE ORDERD A LARGE CALI CHICKEN BACON RANCH PIZZA.

HE WAS VERY HAPPY WITH IT, MY SOURCE SAYS HIS EXACT WORDS WAS “IT SMELLS NICE!” I REMEMBER HE GOT THIS SAME PIZZA WHEN WE TALKED ABOUT THE MACROSS RIGHTS AWHILE BACK.

HOW DOES THIS HELP THINGS? WELL, WHEN TOMMY GETS A LARGE PIZZA, IT MEANS HE IS READY TO WORK ON SOME MORE SHADOW RISING. DON’T ASK ME HOW I KNOW, I JUST KNOW.

THANKS TO MY SOURCES AT WALLY’S AND DOMINOS!

EVERYTHING IS COMING INTO PLACE. I HAVE MY SEATING ALL READY AT GRAUMAN’S FOR ADVANCED TICKET SALES.

SO HOPE YOU PEOPLE HERE ARE BETTER FANS BECAUSE OF THE NEWS I GIVED YOU. HAPYPENGUNIS, I REALY FEEL YOU NEED TO MODERATE YOUR SITE BETTER. TOO MANY OPINIONS AND IT BRENWASH THE FANS. ONE THINKIN IS THE BEST WAY TO GO FOR FORUMS AND FANDUM. HOW COM DOUGH CAN’T POST HERE?

IF YOU NEED MY HELP TO “CLEN HOUSE” AND MOVE ON LET ME KNOW AND I CAN BE A MODERATOR HERE. MAVERICK TOO, HEHE.
Back to top Go down
MAVERICK_PMS

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptySun Jan 03, 2010 7:06 pm

Hey memo, I don’t know about you, but I’m getting a funny feeling in my stomach that there is more to the RLAM than meets the eyes, like Transformeres, lol! (Though my family says that funny feeling is my chronic flatulence- GAS, but the meds have been working.)

Just look at it, James Cameron came out of retirement to make a new sci-fi movie, Avatar. That movie has mecha and guess who else has mecha, our old friend Robotech!

Why did he come back to make this movie? Could it be perhaps that the thought of a RLAM got him scared to rush into this? Maybe the ONLY reason he worked on Avatar was just his way of saying to WB “HEY GUYS, I WANT TO DO ROBOTECH!” You know whoever that gets the directorship for the RLAM will be set for life! But, no way that Warner Bros is going to let someone like Cameron 500 ft near Robotech. They want a REAL director who can understand Robotech.

I’m still holding out on Tommy getting the call from WB. Shadow Chronicles definitely put him as the odds on favorite to direct! I even got sources telling me that Steven Spielberg is being lobbied big time to leave the Transformers franchise to hop on to Robotech!

Maybe an Indiana Jones - Robotech backstory , a cameo by Harrison Ford hmmmmmmmmmmm? That would be exciting!

Everybody wants to be part of Robotech! WB, Toby Macguire, James Cameron, Spielberg. Memo, you and I know the “inner workings” and it’s an exciting time to be a Robotech fan! Hell we may be all wrong and things are so hush-hush that they may already have started filming! That’s how Hollywood works! To the misguided fans, now is the time to jump on the bandwagon before you get left behind. Tickets are going to be hard to come buy when this gets released and I would hate to hear that someone left out. You snooze you lose!

And I totally agree with you Memo on this site. Happy you need to reign in things and show some discipline! You have some rogues here that need to be put in their place. Look how Seto Kaiba upset me on Robotech.com to the point that my wife cut me down to only 3 hours of Robotech related activities a week! YOU THINK I APPRECIATE THAT! MY WIFE’S THREATENED TO CUT ME OFF COMPLETELY, I HOPE YOU’RE HAPPY SETO! And Steve Yun doesn’t like this site do that should be enough motivation to fix things here. Getting in his and Kevin's good graces is the way to go. Look what it's done for me! Let Memo and me know if you need our help!

Gotta go, wife’s coming!

Mav
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 2:08 am

durr hurr
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptyMon Jan 04, 2010 3:25 am

Wow, consider me learned, thank you very much MEMOEATS@DOMINOS and MAVERICK_PMS. I'll no longer post my negativity about the various new and exiting things coming from HG. Now if someone will pass me the Kool-Aid and pistol...
Back to top Go down
Gunxross

PostSubject: Yes...   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 9:49 pm

Maverick_PMS is da bomb! nelson
Back to top Go down
Hitza the Putz

Hitza the Putz

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 10:49 pm

you all think that is real memo?,Obsurd!Of course its fake, but as you are all happypengiuns lover or olternate occount I guess you cant tell the difference.You macross purist nazis are all the same,always bagging on Robotech and saying your japcrap is better but I know better!,

When I was a tough brawny oggrressive prison guard with no latent homosexul thots whatsoever I met people like you,whiny little teenage boys who dint no right from rong.,

Stop hding behind setos skirts and fece the facs that you got served!,you got baned from Robotech.com becus you deresved it!,You where awlays insulting ture Robotech fans like the sons of hoes you are.,I no this becus I woud never inslut anyone,I am always nice to peeple.,

But I don blame you,I blame your parents for having you and never teching you right.,I'm gong to tattle to Memo about whut youve bin doing here and you will be banned!!!,

No need to thnak me. I'm here to help. Grin
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 1:54 am

I have so many online lovers it seems.....
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Orgasm_Prime

Orgasm_Prime

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:31 am

HP how do you think you are!!!!!

Who are you nobody thats who. You think you are hot shit but your not all you do is cry cry cry. Now look at you nothing more then a has been. trying to stay relovent in lost univarse because that is all you have now. If you were half the greatness that you like to believe you were you'ed stop trying to us people like seto, jt and others to get your points of hate for hg across. You're tiny littlwe website.

I lessoned to a grate podcast the ohter day it was by dougbendo and he seams to now what he is tucking about. Hes a great robotech fan with over 9000 lessoners and other robotech fans war ship him like a god. He's not a pedofile lik these gay ass macross groupys and he doesnt cry all the dam time about being banded from robotech.com. He takes about many things that I as a robotech fan never thot of.

As for atlantech I really doing the problem is what you have been trying to do from comic as it is some much from the fact that altantech has really frat wording all over the place.

So tell dougbendo what youd like to hear him take about on his podcast. so you can lesson. Ive talked to him hes a nice guy. Maybe you can even be on his podcast!

http://www.talkshoe.com/talkshoe/web/talkCast.jsp?masterId=70695&cmd=tc
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 6:48 am

oh noes, a bendo clone!
Back to top Go down
Brian3D
invid shock trooper
Brian3D

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Wow, some folks really need a life, a lesson on not typing drunk, and how to constructively make points that mater! Guess some folks never left grade school! Well at least they serve as entertainment! I think I laughed hard enough to have a tear!
Back to top Go down
karasu
veritech pilot
karasu

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptySat Jan 09, 2010 11:56 pm

WOW Shocked
it's getting crazier and crazier in here and i'm starting to get annoyed by the strange going ons here im twitching

i'm not sure what to say about the new people and i'm not sure if they are who they say they are wth

wth
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED EmptySun Jan 10, 2010 1:15 am

karasu wrote:
WOW Shocked
it's getting crazier and crazier in here and i'm starting to get annoyed by the strange going ons here im twitching

i'm not sure what to say about the new people and i'm not sure if they are who they say they are wth

wth

lol yeah I think they're done for now
or so they told me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED   YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED Empty

Back to top Go down

YOU PEOPLE NEED TO BE LEARNED
Page 1 of 1