Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

MOVIE BUZZ

Go down 
+2
MechaGodzilla
MEMOEATS@DOMINOS
6 posters
AuthorMessage
MEMOEATS@DOMINOS

MOVIE BUZZ Empty
PostSubject: MOVIE BUZZ   MOVIE BUZZ EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 1:29 pm

THE LIVED ACTION MOVIE IS ROLLING ALONG. MR SMITH HAS WARNER BRO VERY HAPPY WITH HIS WRITING! WITH SO MUCH BUZZ ABOUT THE MOVIE GOING AROUND TWITTER, MYSPACE, FACEBOOK, JUST THE MENTION OF ROBOTECH MIGHT CRASH SOME SEREVERS OUT THERE HEH HEHE.

LOOK AT THIS LIST OF ALL TIME BOX OFFICE.
1.TITANIC PAR
2.RETURN OF THE KING NL
3.PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN DEAD MANS CHEST BV
4.AVATAR FOX
5.DARK KNIGHT WB
6.HARRY POTTER SOURCERS STONE WB
7.PIRATES OF CARIBBEAN WORLDS END BV
8.HARRY POTTER OF ORDER OF PHOENIX WB
9.HARRY POTTER AND HALF BLOOD PRINCE WB
10.LORD OF THE RING TWO TOWERS NL

LOOKS AT AVATAR THAT HAS MECHA IN SMALL PLACE. ROBOTECH IS ALL MECHA! SO TO SAY IT’S GOING TO BE AT LEAST 3RD PLACE IS PRETTY SAFE TO SAY. KEVIN SAYS EVERYONE WHO DOESN’T BELIEVE THIS IS GOING TO BE SORRY WHEN IT HAPPENS. GOOD ENUGH FOR ME.! MY SOURCE TELLS ME THAT THE ROBOTECH MOVIE IS BEING WORKED TO BE A OSCAR FRONT RUNNER!

TICKETS WILL BE HOT PEEPLE! DON'T GET SHUT OUT!

AND YOU GUYS THAT CLONE ACCOUNTS ON ROBOTECH.COM, QUIT TRYING TO BRING THE FANDUM DOWN. ROBOTECH IS STRONG RIGHT NOW. WHO ARE YOU GUYS ANYWAY TO QUESTION TOMMY OR KEVIN AND FOR THE FACT ME? GIVE IT UP ! GUESS I WIL HAVE TO KEEP BANNING AND YOU CANS TAKE IT UP WITH STEVE. I’M ALMOST AT 500 BANNINGS. HAPYPENGUNIS, IF YOU KNOW WHO THEY ARE, I CAN PUT IN A GOOD WORD FOR YOU WITH STEVE. HEHEHE

NOTHING HERE TO SEE MOVE ON.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

MOVIE BUZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE BUZZ   MOVIE BUZZ EmptyTue Jan 05, 2010 5:13 pm

500 bannings? Make it over 9,000 then we'll talk I\'m happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
MAVERICK_PMS

MOVIE BUZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE BUZZ   MOVIE BUZZ EmptyWed Jan 06, 2010 1:16 am

Hey Memo, can you just imagine the moment they say, "And the Academy Award for Best Picture is ROBOTECH!". Just imagining Tommy standing there with the statue gets me misty eyed. im sad

Franchises like LOTR or Harry Potter don't have the power of one like ROBOTECH. Who talks about those movies now? WB knows that Potter is winding sown and not really making money and are looking for something fresh and original. They get that and more with Robotech! The money potential for a movie could keep Robotech at the top of the Science Fiction world for years, maybe decades to come.

Move over Star Wars and Star Trek, it's time for the big boy to come in! Who knows, maybe Lucas got into the whole "Clone Wars" thing when he heard about the Robotech Live Action Movie. Everybody is running scared! Oh well, when you have a proven winner like Robotech, I'd be scrambling too!

That's one thing I laid down the law at home about! I get to see the movie when it comes out! (My wife said I could.)

And Happy, you would do yourself a BIG favor if you got rid of the PAHG forum. We're trying to get all the forums into one thinking. Robotech.com is the base, Robotechx.com is already there and if you want to be considered "in the club" you gotta be on the right side. But hey it's your choice.

Did I tell you all how much trouble Seto caused me at home????? My wife threatened to throw out my DVDS! I banned him because of the grief I got from her!

And Memo, got you way beat on bannings. Kevin just snaps his fingers and BOOM! That's how it works for me!

-Mav
Back to top Go down
khoroshen
zentraedi
khoroshen

MOVIE BUZZ Empty
PostSubject: Re: MOVIE BUZZ   MOVIE BUZZ EmptyFri Jan 08, 2010 12:22 pm