Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPISODE #14 - ROBOTECH NOVELS: MACROSS NOVELS PT. 2 & ROBOTECH MEMORIES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen72
Zen72

EPISODE #14 - ROBOTECH NOVELS: MACROSS NOVELS PT. 2 & ROBOTECH MEMORIES Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE #14 - ROBOTECH NOVELS: MACROSS NOVELS PT. 2 & ROBOTECH MEMORIES   EPISODE #14 - ROBOTECH NOVELS: MACROSS NOVELS PT. 2 & ROBOTECH MEMORIES EmptySun Jan 17, 2010 3:49 am

Hi all!

Back with you for this edition of The Protoculture Times! On the road to 25 years! IT'S ANNIVERSARY TIME BABY!

www.protoculturetimes.com

Now, YOU can be the star of the show! I have created a Skype voicemail box where you, the listener can leave messages for the show! Skype is a great way to communicate with fellow Robotech fans from all over the world. What's best, IT'S FREE to call other Skype users and/or leave messages in this case since I set up the voicemail box.

You'll need to download the Skype interface and have a microphone/headset.

www.skype.com

My contact name is protoculture_times

Hope to hear from you!

BIG show this week! What's in store?

THE SHOUTOUTS!

All that's left is Antarctica......WOOOHOOO! Thank you South Africa!
Hello to Kuwait!
Hola EspaƱa!

Big greetings to:
Michigan
Staten Island New York
Indiana

Cheetosdust - The Australian Robotech fan contingent is alive and kicking. Spread the word mate!
Gracas Aiwa por la mencion en tu foros! SDFCREW website!
Facebook Mike - Let me know your thoughts on the Flower of Life and Protoculture!
Mage - Happy Birthday! No booze until next year!
Viv, JasonC, Brian3D, Incicivis, Happy, Viper - Thank you for reminding me the concept of "there's always the next episode" and not to sacrifice my health for trying to put out the show. You guys are the BEST!

Are you a Star Trek Fan? Check out the BEST Star Trek podcast out there TREKCAST. Click here!

David Ivy and Darren Benjamin, the hosts have such a rockin' time and were a big inspiration for me to get into the podcasting world! Keep it up guys because I'm a super fan of your show!

Spiderman 4 is no more......doesn't mean the Robotech LAM is a done deal though....

More on a possible LIVE show!

THE ROBOTECH FILES - First I will say that this was the cause of my frustration this week because I wanted to do the rest of the Macross Saga novels in this episode and that's where I pushed myself a little too much. We'll take a look at this week at novels #2 Battle Cry, #3 Homecoming and #4 BattleHymn on this file and we'll finish Macross off on our next episode. Note to self: - It's ok JT, you'll finish it in the next episode =-)

Lots of excerpt readings covering different moments in the story read by your resident amateur thespian(LOL!) , some exclusive to the novels. WARNING: Your reader sometimes really gets into some of the excerpts.....(sniff, sniff).

OFF THE SCIFI SHELF - On the subject of novels, one of my favorites of all time, Jules Verne's 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea.

Wikipedia Entry

THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES POLLS - We still have a couple of weeks for the questions and we'll review each one. Thanks to all who have voted and if you haven't....don't be shy! Nothing scientific here, just fans opinionating.

ROBOTECH MEMORIES - A BRAND NEW segment and the primary reason I got the Skype voicemail. How did you get into Robotech? When did you first see it? Any special moments for you? Did you meet your future spouse because of it? (this has been confirmed to happen!) How did you react when you first saw The Shadow Chronicles? (was therapy involved afterwards??) I would love to hear from the fan's out there for their fondest and not so fondest experiences with this thing we call Robotech!

IN THE ROBOTECH SPOTLIGHT - That little hellraiser Khyron the Backstabber gets his moment in the sun!

Thanks to everyone for making the show what it is......A FUN TIME!

REVIVE FOR 25!

-JT
Back to top Go down
Brian3D
invid shock trooper
Brian3D

EPISODE #14 - ROBOTECH NOVELS: MACROSS NOVELS PT. 2 & ROBOTECH MEMORIES Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPISODE #14 - ROBOTECH NOVELS: MACROSS NOVELS PT. 2 & ROBOTECH MEMORIES   EPISODE #14 - ROBOTECH NOVELS: MACROSS NOVELS PT. 2 & ROBOTECH MEMORIES EmptySat Jan 23, 2010 1:54 pm

Awesome, another episode!

But wait! Spider-man 4 is no more? Damn, Sony must of been quaking in their boots over Robotech LAM, and pulled the plug! ;-)
Back to top Go down

EPISODE #14 - ROBOTECH NOVELS: MACROSS NOVELS PT. 2 & ROBOTECH MEMORIES
Page 1 of 1