Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys Empty
PostSubject: Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys   Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 12:58 am

Much of what's going to be posted in this thread are art book samplings & production designs & concepts for the comic.
I'm only posting a few to start with but I will update it whenever there's something new.

Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys Stanfig1

better view here

Character artwork of the bad android, Stan Winston.
A personal favorite of mine because he's such an interesting character, the only flaw is he doesn't really show an arrange of expressions like the others do. Still he's fun to draw and work with in the story.

Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys Vickyfig1

full view here

Now this is both book art sample and a reference sheet for a later sequence in the comic where miss Vicky & Maxwell rob the rich people's bank. With the comic adaption I'm going to explore a lot more with the characters. They all have a lot of interesting history, and it would be foolish not to include that. After all Atlantech's theme is all about history.

Any way, I do like her choice in attire for robbing a bank & I think it's neat she named her tommy gun "Clyde". She's also got a revolver named Bonnie, go figure
One thing about Atlantech is the only ones who ever seem to change their attire are the women. Maxwell does well hes got a few different looking vests besides that trademark purple one, but for the most part it's the women. Not counting the guys and their AMF flight suits, or the time where William Sterling decides to go Gatsby for one night. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
THX
zentraedi spy
THX

PostSubject: Re: Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys   Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:44 pm

Hi Happy Penguins. Long time no see. I miss looking at your wonderfull art work. Nice to see you again.. We miss you ar Robotech.com wah
Back to top Go down
THX
zentraedi spy
THX

PostSubject: Re: Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys   Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys EmptyThu Feb 11, 2010 11:54 pm

This place is huge. Dont know where to go. im retarded
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys   Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:10 am

THX wrote:
Hi Happy Penguins. Long time no see. I miss looking at your wonderfull art work. Nice to see you again.. We miss you ar Robotech.com wah

I miss you guys too, but I've accepted their decision to keep me banned =\
also you can view my artwork any time at my site http://www.freewebs.com/theatlantechuniverse/
I always update it with new stuff whenever I get the chance.
I also post the stuff here too.

as for knowing your way around here.. yes its huge but you can post wherever you like Grin
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys   Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys Empty

Back to top Go down

Atlantech Character Art & other Doohickeys
Page 1 of 1