Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

confused about lynn kyle

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

confused about lynn kyle Empty
PostSubject: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 12:59 am

I am a bit confused with how Lisa is reminded of Karl Riber when she sees Lynn Kyle... because I mean he's chinese right? or only half?
Cause Karl was obviously white so I'm curious as to how Kyle could have any resemblance to Karl at all.
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 2:12 am

Well boss,

the ehight, weight, build, faical traits

ie: Karl may have had one lazy eye and on normal eye, and kyle's eyes matched perfectly or so on

things like this were animateable back then but using computers they are now

basically Karl Riber's Sihoulette was 'shadowed' into Kyle both by story, and by unanimatable traits

it's funny, cause with tha all said i look like a flat-headed, mullet-backed chubby rick that has glasses and Max's humorous and witty comebacks
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:16 pm

confused about lynn kyle? i think he's confused about himself
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 10:17 pm

mage wrote:
confused about lynn kyle? i think he's confused about himself

hurr
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 10:47 am

In an attempt to give a seious answer I'd say the resemblance comes more from the fact they were both pacifist. Maybe Karl and Kyle also carried themselves in the same manner. Here another one to think about: Maybe Karl and Kyle were even a part of the same peace movement at one time.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyMon Sep 14, 2009 11:29 am

mecha2241 wrote:
In an attempt to give a seious answer I'd say the resemblance comes more from the fact they were both pacifist. Maybe Karl and Kyle also carried themselves in the same manner. Here another one to think about: Maybe Karl and Kyle were even a part of the same peace movement at one time.

good point im thinking
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyWed Sep 30, 2009 5:24 am

mecha2241 wrote:

sounds logical. for a few episodes i even thought karl and kyle were the same person, with kyle living under a different name for some reason all those years im thinking
Back to top Go down
incisivis
Haydonite
incisivis

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyThu Oct 01, 2009 2:29 pm

I seem to remember that Lisa looked like she was feeling "the spark" right when she looked at Kyle, before Kyle had opened his mouth, and there were a few other lines of dialogue which suggested it was how Kyle LOOKED, as much as his attitude towards war, that reminded Lisa of Riber.

Which as you said, makes no sense, given that they're different ethnicities and also have a lot of other different features.

Go figure.
Back to top Go down
http://incisivis.livejournal.com
Star Dragon
robotech master
Star Dragon

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 12:21 pm

Hell, Lisa was a sad lonely (and yes HORNY) woman.

When she first sees him she gets physically attracted, even though half of what kyle says seems to be even more vicious than how old Riber acted...

Remember how Rick "mis-remembers" shit Lisa and Minmay say?

It's sorta liek that, time and situations cloud judgment and boy Lisa was confused. (she even says so in that alley scene with Rick I think)

If she's projecting Riber onto Kyle that's all her.

And remember, this is the crazy chick that wanted to blow herself up on Mars AFTER lying in Ribers bed (and probably fondeled his underware also)...
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:11 pm

Star Dragon wrote:
Hell, Lisa was a sad lonely (and yes HORNY) woman.

When she first sees him she gets physically attracted, even though half of what kyle says seems to be even more vicious than how old Riber acted...

Remember how Rick "mis-remembers" shit Lisa and Minmay say?

It's sorta liek that, time and situations cloud judgment and boy Lisa was confused. (she even says so in that alley scene with Rick I think)

If she's projecting Riber onto Kyle that's all her.

And remember, this is the crazy chick that wanted to blow herself up on Mars AFTER lying in Ribers bed (and probably fondeled his underware also)...

yeah that all makes sense lol and confused about lynn kyle 22127 @ that last part
Back to top Go down
Star Dragon
robotech master
Star Dragon

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 5:47 pm

Well lets reverse it.

I was probably projecting if it was me on that part.

If my ex GF was dead and I was on Mars in her room...

Well why not! SHE'D WANT ME TO!

*sniff*
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Star Dragon wrote:
Well lets reverse it.

I was probably projecting if it was me on that part.

If my ex GF was dead and I was on Mars in her room...

Well why not! SHE'D WANT ME TO!

*sniff*

lmao
Back to top Go down
incisivis
Haydonite
incisivis

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 7:17 pm

Aw, I like Lisa. For the most part; she's my favourite character who didn't pop out of a vat on Tirol or somewhere.

And I still thought she was acting ridiculous about wanting to stay in Riber's old quarters as they exploded. Come on....
Back to top Go down
http://incisivis.livejournal.com
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 10:17 pm

incisivis wrote:
Aw, I like Lisa. For the most part; she's my favourite character who didn't pop out of a vat on Tirol or somewhere.

And I still thought she was acting ridiculous about wanting to stay in Riber's old quarters as they exploded. Come on....

Yeah, she had pretty much lost it then lucky for her Rick was there to save her.
Back to top Go down
Star Dragon
robotech master
Star Dragon

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:41 am

They needed to get Claudia on teh radio,

"Girl, WTF are you doing? You haven't even given that thing away yet. You just need some prozac to even you out and a girl's night out at Macross Chippendales!"
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 1:50 am

Star Dragon wrote:

"Girl, WTF are you doing? You haven't even given that thing away yet. You just need some prozac to even you out and a girl's night out at Macross Chippendales!"

Laughing
Back to top Go down
mage
mage

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:00 am

Star Dragon wrote:

:o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: confused about lynn kyle   confused about lynn kyle Empty

Back to top Go down

confused about lynn kyle
Page 1 of 1