Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!! Empty
PostSubject: I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!!   I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:34 pm

As if it's not bad enough my garage looks like something out of Arachnophobia and we've found a couple of Brown Recluse spiders and at work we have all kinds of Black Widows and Brown Widows. Now I go to take a shower and have to deal with webs getting in my hair making me think I've got spider crawling on my head. To make matters worse since I'm as blind as a bat without my glasses I can't see anything to tell if I really do have anything on me. I don't think I did, I think I just went through a web, but now my head has the creep-crawlies and I can't stand that! All spiders must die!!! kill it with fire spider
Back to top Go down
Dread
sentinel
Dread

PostSubject: Re: I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!!   I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 12:41 pm

SOunds like you really need to bug-bomb your place, Mecha. I had to do that to my storage unit last week. It was crawling the all sorts of nasties, including the Black Widows and Brown Recluses. And the people that run the faclity told me they spray every 6 months. I was wondering what good water did. So anyway, get a pack of bug-bombs from Walmart or something. They work.
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!!   I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 2:26 pm

Yeah, good idea. We did that when we first moved in 2 years ago, so I'd say we're over due. I'll have do that on a day when my son's at my dad's house and me and the wife are working. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!!   I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!! EmptyMon Sep 07, 2009 9:06 pm

Oh I can relate with this complaint for sure lol!
I also hate spiders, they are a pain in the ass and yes I am terrified of them affraid I'm also finding their webs in places I shouldn't........ like right across the living room chair and sometimes on the couch mario face palm I even catch them building webs around my desk area which is a big NO it's my damn work station I don't need the eight legged fuckers getting in my way.

Living here in Ohio we've got weaver spiders....they're not as dangerous as black widows or recluses, but they're just as irritating. Last year a weaver spider completely covered my front door, hell you would of thought it was a decoration for Halloween, it was THAT bad.

We also get wolf spiders... those are very territorial and aggressive.
and they are fucking HUGE!!!!! the largest one I've seen was like two inches long. I know they are aggressive because they will run at you. I had one in my kitchen a year ago and it came out from under the fridge and charged at me. I had to get my boyfriend to kill it XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!!   I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I F-ING HATE SPIDER!!!
Page 1 of 1