Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The ASC Sea Spider (link to PDF)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Basara549
invid shock trooper
Basara549

The ASC Sea Spider (link to PDF) Empty
PostSubject: The ASC Sea Spider (link to PDF)   The ASC Sea Spider (link to PDF) EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 2:15 am

This was one of my creations that I had been going to send to Palladium, before they lost the original license.

Sea Spider

It belongs to the ASC Naval forces, of course (and in my rewrite of the RPG, the 1st Edition "Sea Squad" was effectively only the SEALs analogue for the ASC), the HCOS (SDC:SC "marsh") were the Marines (and both groups retained their special aquatic mecha, that were mis-written into being EBSIS mecha 5 times their real height), and the ASC (former RDF/UN) Navy retained its own veritech wings. I also added several more things, while restoring each of the Battloids to their original owners. I've not had the opportunity to get the new product yet, due to finances, but I'm extremely opposed to this concept of turning everything into "not being Robotech, but being the United Earth this and that" - the actual scripts for things like SENTINELS have the characters using the RDF and REF as PROPER NAMES (not general terms) - that's proof enough for intent of the original writers.
Back to top Go down
http://home.kih.net/~sbundy/

The ASC Sea Spider (link to PDF)
Page 1 of 1