Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

EPISODE 12 - THE NEW GENERATION & MICHAEL BRADLEY: THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES INTERVIEW

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen72
Zen72

EPISODE 12 - THE NEW GENERATION & MICHAEL BRADLEY: THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES INTERVIEW Empty
PostSubject: EPISODE 12 - THE NEW GENERATION & MICHAEL BRADLEY: THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES INTERVIEW   EPISODE 12 - THE NEW GENERATION & MICHAEL BRADLEY: THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES INTERVIEW EmptySat Dec 19, 2009 6:10 pm

Hello all!

Well, we’ve come to the final regular episode of The Protoculture Times for 2009. Before I knew it, Episode 12 turned into a 3 hour affair! But if we are exiting 2009, why not do it talkin’ some Robotech!

www.protoculturetimes.com

I’ve talked about it for two weeks and the moment has finally arrived! The Protoculture Times Interview with singer/songwriter/composer and singing voice of Robotech’s Yellow Dancer from the New Generation…………..
MICHAEL BRADLEY!!!!
http://www.michaelbradleymusic.com/fr_index.cfm

I want to thank Michael for taking time out of his schedule to sit down with The Protoculture Times. It was a GREAT time! He is friendly person, funny and is grateful to the Robotech fans for all their appreciation! Although I was nervous, he put me at ease from the start and we talked about so much! His career, his inspirations, what he’s been up to and of course, his involvement with ROBOTECH! It was a true privilege to talk to such a highly regarded personality in the fandom.

Thank you again to Vivian Lanza. You are such a joy and just like Michael, a friend now and always, BIG HUGS!

And to the listeners. Your belief in this show, with your kind words and encouragement of “keep on going!” are a big part of why this happened. I consider this “our” high moment that I share with all of you!

And please excuse the geeky host saying AWESOME throughout the conversation, but it was…TOTALLY AWESOME!

But before that we do have of course;

THE SHOUTOUTS!

Sayin’ hi to all those who have stopped by!

Whitehall - Robotech’s future is indeed a question mark. Kudos on exercising your right to an opinion as a fan!

Brian3D, you sir have made me switch my thinking that the Logan is the ugliest mecha in Robotech. Click here to check out Brian’s Logan project!

You definitely give the Logan its charm! Nice job!

To blog poster “R.” In regards to your question about Rand’s line in the episode titled Hard Times where he says to Rook’s mom “Get a job!” I’ve asked a few people and I’m being told that it was just ad-lib just to add dialogue for the sake of adding it. I’ll keep asking around and if anyone has any rhyme or reason on that, let me know!

Mike….you told me so! (there I said it…lol!)

Incisivis (INSIZE-IVIS, sorry about all the mispronunciations), We must talk Sentinels in the near future!
ROBOTECH FILES - A two for one deal today! We will conclude the New Generation story and talk about my one time nemesis….THE MECHA! (Disclaimer:
May make experts on mecha “facepalm” conitnually!)
Click here to watch the New Generation on Youtube legally and for free!

For those that want to follow my ramblings about the mecha, in the order that I talk about them go the main website.

Thanks to Michael Perry for all the mecha information on his site. It has made me better appreciate it and Iearned a few things. Please feel free folks to add your insights!

And….your host delves into unchartered territories for a Christmas edtion of THE ROBOTECH WORD OF THE SHOW. Believe me people, this is something you will probably never EVER hear again. HEE HEE!

And a special surprise courtesy of Michael Bradley to end the show with!

It’s been quite a year…lookin’ forward to 2010!

PROGRAMMING NOTE!

I’m taking next week off! No Protoculture Times, No Robotech. I am in FULL CHRISTMAS MODE! Everyone out there got take a break!

We will return for a year end RandomCast on December 30th where we will recap what the journey was like in 2009….gotta a few things to say about that! LOL!

Until then to all…yeah even the Robotech.com moderators…please have a safe and blessed holiday and enjoy that in union with the people that you love!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL!

JT

protoculturetimes@gmail.com
Back to top Go down
Brian3D
invid shock trooper
Brian3D

EPISODE 12 - THE NEW GENERATION & MICHAEL BRADLEY: THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES INTERVIEW Empty
PostSubject: Re: EPISODE 12 - THE NEW GENERATION & MICHAEL BRADLEY: THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES INTERVIEW   EPISODE 12 - THE NEW GENERATION & MICHAEL BRADLEY: THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES INTERVIEW EmptySun Dec 20, 2009 12:08 am

Awesome JT! Looking forward to listening to episode 12! Gotta say, if there was one person, or one Robotech Fan, that has really impacted the fan community for 2009, in my own opinion, it has been you. Well more specifically, your podcast, which is you, so there you are!

I don't mean to take any thing away from any of the incredible fan projects that are out there, but lets be honest, the project can tend to be local. Local as on one website, or with in one town or city. The Protoculture Times, has been heard world wide, thanks to itunes, and has spot lighted some great fan projects! Project that us fans may not have been aware of, other wise! For that reason, my opinion, is that the Protoculture Times has been the biggest positive influence with in the Robotech fan based community, for 2009.

One of the most inspiring facts, is that JT, you have done all that you have done, with out resorting to the level of immaturity, disrespect, and shinnanagins, that has been haunting the fandome! As you would say, "Bravo! Bravo!"
Back to top Go down

EPISODE 12 - THE NEW GENERATION & MICHAEL BRADLEY: THE PROTOCULTURE TIMES INTERVIEW
Page 1 of 1