Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making Progress

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

Making Progress Empty
PostSubject: Making Progress   Making Progress EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 4:50 pm

Well so far we've been making a lot of progress on this website, such as getting everything organized and gaining more members :]
I've still got quite a few things to do with the site, especially with adding more avatars to the gallery. I only have 22 in there so far and they're only macross saga ones, so I'd better get on the ball and do the rest.

I'm also still learning about all the new features on this website, so don't be surprised if you see something new. Wink

Also, since there are lots of new sections recently added, I'm willing to accept more moderators, that is if anyone is interested. Also if you have a robotech fan project and would like your own section, let me know so I can do that for you.

Well that's all I have to say right now, if you have any questions don't be afraid to ask :]
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
Viper
Admin
Viper

Making Progress Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Progress   Making Progress EmptyMon Aug 10, 2009 5:10 pm

Let me know how I can help out, boss lady.
Back to top Go down

Making Progress
Page 1 of 1