Robotech: The Lost Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Robotech: The Lost Universe

We celebrate the original 85, comics & novels and believe TSC does not exist.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Another "fan project" I submit!

Go down 
+2
MechaGodzilla
Zen72
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Zen72
Zen72

Another "fan project" I submit! Empty
PostSubject: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:42 am

I title it the "BLIND DATE"

Enjoy!

Another "fan project" I submit! Tuna310
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 2:44 am

it looks like hes about to make out with it O_O
Back to top Go down
http://www.theatlantechuniverse.com
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:20 am

Looks like love at first site...
Back to top Go down
Zen72
Zen72

PostSubject: And of course I couln't leave Mr CAN'T out of this!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:24 am

HEE HEE!

Another "fan project" I submit! Consis10
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:40 am

lol.. I'd hit it
with a car hurr
Back to top Go down
Zen72
Zen72

PostSubject: When does it STOP with me???????   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:41 am

I gotta say....I am one little shit! im blushing

Another "fan project" I submit! Tsc310
Back to top Go down
MechaGodzilla
Admin
MechaGodzilla

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:42 pm

yes you are! you dirty rotten little shit!
both memo and mav are finding an excuse to ban you from RTX
go figure huh?
Back to top Go down
mecha2241
sentinel
mecha2241

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 10:34 pm

I love de-motivational pictures, they usually get things so right.
Back to top Go down
whitehall l33t
zentraedi spy

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 11:03 pm

So is that Fric or Frac with the tuna??

Speaking of mediocrity, and proof that that is exactly what SC is... i saw over on Anime Pulse's fourms a post from a few years back where someone said "Shadow Chronicles was like a pilot for the new series". Cause that is EXACTLY what the f*ck it is!

Consistency: Mr "Can't" has been absent from the RT.com forums... maybe he had a nervous break down? maybe someone reined him in? Maybe he finally realized that HG is just a sham? Who's to say!
Back to top Go down
Brian3D
invid shock trooper
Brian3D

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Zen72 I'm laughing my but off! Are you making these? So damn funny! For some reason I have the song fish heads running through my mind!
Back to top Go down
Seto Kaiba
invid shock trooper
Seto Kaiba

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:15 am

whitehall l33t wrote:
So is that Fric or Frac with the tuna??
That'd be MEMO (IRL Guillermo SomethingOrOther) with the tuna head sombrero.

whitehall l33t wrote:
Consistency: Mr "Can't" has been absent from the RT.com forums... maybe he had a nervous break down? maybe someone reined him in? Maybe he finally realized that HG is just a sham? Who's to say!
Highly doubtful...

Back before he was picked up by Harmony Gold, Kevin McKeever was one of the internet's foremost Robotech trolls. I guess you could say he was kind of like a cross between what MEMO and Maverick are today... a loudmouthed idiot firmly convinced that Robotech was superior to everything out there and possessed of a burning compulsion to "prove" it to everyone by trolling MacrossWorld and insulting Macross fans for criticizing Robotech's great works *snickers*. Once he became marketing director at Harmony Gold, he spent a little while preening about it over on Robotech.com, and then quickly adopted a routine of only posting when someone started vocally criticizing a Robotech product or calling Harmony Gold inept for not bothering to let fans know WTF is going on. That he's been silent probably means there's just nobody around for him to verbally abuse.
Back to top Go down
http://www.macross2.net/forums/
whitehall l33t
zentraedi spy

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! EmptyMon Mar 08, 2010 1:15 am

Here is a link for probably about the last think that Kevin had to say, and if you look at the next post, you'll see basically the post that lost him his last punching bag

http://www.robotech.com/community/forum/read.php?id=1891046&forumid=31&pagenumber=14

The time i spent on those forums really was a waste of my time and energy. I would still like to see those Pizza the Hut admissions about being asked to egg on people because I would be dollars to donuts that I was one of the ones he was told to egg on.

I still poke my head over there now and then... and really you have it nailed Seto,, everyone in the production forums holds the company line or is willing to let HG do what HG wants. Alot of them actually seem decent, and are kind of the middle of the line types, rather than the rabbler rousers that we are Smile

As for me.. i still hold by a few simple principles:

1. If HG wants to be taken seriously, they need to update their Robotech website and give an honest status update by San Diego comi-con
2. There is a better way of making money than selling repainted toys and cheap, un-inspired merchandise through your site store. There may be profit to be made, but if you release better merch, you can sell more.
3. A lack of visible and real promotion and advancement of the franchise does nothing to inspire the blind faith that is being asked of the fan base by Harmony Gold. (I do not accept small press RPG manuals or the annual convention tour with no new information as promotion of the franchise, the closest thing to a positive is the zentradi battlepod)
4. HJ owes the fans nothing, but should expect nothing in return if there is no good coming product coming from them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another "fan project" I submit!   Another "fan project" I submit! Empty

Back to top Go down

Another "fan project" I submit!
Page 1 of 1